Our partnership offers a range of wellbeing, social and practical support. The CILS Health and Wellbeing partnership is led by Age UK Richmond upon Thames.
- Wellbeing activities, groups and sessions at a range of locations across Richmond upon Thames
- Social & wellbeing centres for older people
- Befriending and companionship
- Peer support network for individuals with mental health issues
- Employment support for people with a range of disabilities
- Specialist dementia support for with a dementia diagnosis
- Transport for people with limited mobility
- Integrated therapy for people with neurological conditions
- Volunteering opportunities across the partnership
- Support and engagement for minority communities.
Richmond AID provide a weekly Job Club for disabled people as of the CILS Health and Wellbeing partnership.
You can download our CILS Partnership Leaflet and posCILS Partnership Poster. See our CILS Partnership Directory for more information about partners and other local voluntary sector services or watch our short CILS Partnership video clip.
For more information about any of the service or you are not sure what support you need you can contact the CILS Information Navigation service provided by Richmond AID.
Service providers/professionals can fill in our Referral Form – Nov 2019 or see the contact details for the Information Navigation service below.